You can find my full resume here.
- 2015: PhD in Economics at European Center for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics (ECARES, Université Libre de Bruxelles), under the supervision of Prof. Bram De Rock and Prof. Philip Verwimp.
- 2012 : M.A. in Demography, Université catholique de Louvain
- 2008 : M.A. in Economics at Economic School of Louvain, Université catholique de Louvain
- Current: Urban Economist, World Bank (Urban development, Africa)
- 2011 – 2015: FNRS research fellow in Economics (ULB)
- 2014-2015: Fulbright visiting student at the University of California, Berkeley
- 2011 – 2014: Teaching Assistant in “Economie Politique”, BA1 (ULB)
- 2010 – 2011: Coordinator of the Marie and Alain Philippson Chair in Managing for Sustainable Development (ULB)
- 2008 – 2010: Research Fellow at the Centre of Research for the Epidemiology of Disasters (CRED), mostly for the Complex Emergency Database Project (CE-DAT)
- Field Hockey, Improv, Theatre, Travel